Invesprotex is a private investigative firm dedicated to providing security and peace of mind to our clients seeking protection, and the information to those looking to make sure individuals are who they say they are. Our client’s needs and requirements outweigh any and all considerations when we’re on the case. Mission comes first, and our mission is yours.
“I hope I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” – George Washington – US President & Freemason.
Mr. Santos is the Director of Operations/Owner of Invesprotex Investigation & Protection Services Company. He has more than 20 years of investigative experience in both law enforcement and insurance fraud. Mr. Santos has been the keynote speaker at numerous international conferences over the past decade. He received an honorable discharge upon completion of his tenure with the United States Army, where he served in the Military Police Corps (MP). He also worked for the Department of Homeland Security where he was recognized as the Supervisory Officer of the Quarter. Mr. Santos extensive background and knowledge has been instrumental in the prosecution of countless fraud cases at the local, state and federal levels. Mr. Santos remains extremely active in the day-to-day operations of Invesprotex Investigation & Protection Services. He has a “hands-on” approach and dedicates many hours to the education of special investigators. In addition, Mr. Santos is directly involved with the Florida Association of Private Investigators (FAPI) where he serves as President.
Our Chief of Security William Bishop has 18 years FDLE Law Enforcement and Corrections Security experience. High moral and ethical standards with advanced training in investigations, communication, crowd control, threat management and crisis intervention. FDLE instructor specializing in training of special tactical teams, Firearms and Defensive Tactics along with survival skills in deadly encounters. Team leader of specialized armed response teams resolving Riot-Disorder situations. Member of Florida Association Of Private Investigators FAPI.
- We are Florida based, however we conduct investigations throughout the United States.
- Experience with high profile cases.
- Investigation staff consists of former Law Officers (Federal, State and Local), government agency, intelligence officers and industry experts.
- Invesprotex Investigation & Protection Services conducts training that exceeds that of any of our competitor’s programs. The knowledge of our management team is passed on to our new employees. In addition to the state mandated certification courses, Invesprotex Investigation & Protection Services personnel must attend:
- 24-hour in house insurance claims Training.
- 8-hour Report Writing Techniques
- 8-hour Surveillance and Video Techniques
- Annual Continuing Education Program
Why Use Invesprotex Investigations & Protection Services:
We have been called the “secret weapon” by many of our clients on different occasions. Why would you want to use Invesprotex Investigations & Protection Services instead of another investigator or database? Here’s why:
- Accurate information
- Case Analysis
- Customer Service Friendly
- Creative Solutions
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Due Diligence
- Licensed & Insured
- Uniformed Security Officers
- Armed and Unarmed Officers
- 24 hour Client Support
We assist our clients by putting many successful years of experience together with state-of-the-art surveillance equipment and techniques.